疯狂动物城中英双文读书报告

疯狂动物城中英双文读书报告

问:疯狂动物城内容用英语简介
  1. 答:From the largest elephant to the smallest shrew, the city of Zootopia is a mammal metropolis where various animals live and thrive. When Judy Hopps es the first rabbit to join the police force, she quickly learns how tough it is to enforce the law. Determined to prove herself, Judy jumps at the opportunity to solve a mysterious case. Unfortunately, that means working with Nick Wilde , a wily fox who makes her job even harder.
  2. 答:疯狂动物城是一座独一无二的现代动物都市。每种动物在这里都有做侍链自己的居所,比如富丽堂皇的撒哈拉广场,或者常年严寒的冰川镇。它就像一座大熔炉纯孙,谈仿动物们在这里和平共处——无论是大象还是小老鼠,只要你努力,都能在此闯出一番名堂。不过乐观的警官兔朱迪(金妮弗·古德温 Ginnifer Goodwin 配音)却发现,作为史上第一任兔子警官,要和一群强硬的大块头动物警察合作可不是件容易事。为了证明自己,她决心侦破一桩神秘案件;追寻真相的路上她被迫与口若悬河、谎技高超的狐尼克(杰森·贝特曼 Jason Bateman 配音)联手,却发现这桩案件背后隐藏着一个意欲颠覆动物城的巨大阴谋……
问:《疯狂动物城》台词中英对照版是什么?
  1. 答:台词中英对照版:
    1、No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.
    天性如何喊拦并不枯渗败重要,重要的是你开始改变。
    2、I really am just a dumb bunny. I really am just a dumb bunny.
    我是只蠢萌滴兔纸。
    3、that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you.
    没关系,因为我是个糟糕的朋友,我伤害了你。
    4、I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either
    我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。
    5、You can only be what you are. Sly fox. Dumb bunny.
    你只能是没颤你,狐狸还是狡猾,兔子依旧呆蠢。
  2. 答:《疯狂动物城》台词中英对照如下没罩:
    1、生活总会有枯衡闹点不顺意,我们都会犯错。天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。
    Life's a little bit messy. We all make mistakes. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.
    2、踏进动物城,谁都怀揣着梦想,成为理想中的自己,但却一场空。你只能是你,狐狸还是狡猾,兔子依旧呆拦友蠢。
    es to Zootopia, thinking they could be anything they want. But you can't. You can only be what you are. Sly fox. Dumb bunny.
    3、审视自己的内心,从改变自己开始。
    Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you.
    4、光有志向是不够的,重要的是你的能力。
    Its not about how badly you want something. It’s about what you are capable of!
    5、在动物城,每一个动物都有无限的可能。
    In zootopia everyone could be everything.
问:《疯狂动物城》台词中英对照版是怎么样的?
  1. 答:《疯狂动物城》台词中英对照版如下:
    1、Life's a little bit messy. We all make mistakes. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.
    生活总会有点不顺意,我们都会犯错。天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。
    2、Whatever you do,do not let go!
    不管你做什么,都不要放弃!
    3、es to Zootopia, thinking they could be anything they want. But you can't. You can only be what you are. Sly fox. Dumb bunny.
    踏进动物城,谁都怀揣腊源早着梦想,成为理想中的自轮雀己,但却一场空。你只能是你,狐狸还是狡猾,兔子依旧呆蠢。
    4、I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded.
    我又蠢又不可靠,还心胸狭窄。
    5、It's not about how badly you want something. It's about what you are capable of!
    光有志向是不够的,重要裂察的是你的能力。
疯狂动物城中英双文读书报告
下载Doc文档

猜你喜欢